Hi, very quick :)

- Dedicated servers for my OB HL2MP based mod aren't listed in steam server
list, only when you check in-game browser. I'm using steam app 218. Ep1 version
never had such issue. Anything I can do to fix that?
- I tried to use SetBodygroup in a viewmodel, but it didn't worked. I used it
extensively in player models and always did fine, but this time I tried to set
a body group when weapon is deployed (in server and/or client) and had no
effect. The body groups appear correctly set in HLMV, I'm pretty sure of that.
- Just a thought, not a question. Do I need to bribe someone to be shown in
steam store? There are many mods there, some even dead. I sent a mail to Valve
with the info asked, no reply but I guess that's normal unless you tell me
other thing.

Thank you.