I'd wait till full release before asking :) valves got a lot on their plate
:)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Saul Rennison
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 5:06 PM
To: Discussion of Half-Life Programming
Subject: [hlcoders] L4D Plugin Headers

I'm wondering if one of the Valve Devs would be able to zip up the new SDK
headers that are required to make plugins.

Mattie [Casper] noticed that VEngineCVar has updated from 004 (TF2) to 007
(L4D). He also noticed an update in eiface.

I politely ask any of the Valve Devs to stick the new headers and or
libraries up somewhere.

Much thanks in advance,
- Saul.