Me again, still pissing around with trying to build a linux dll.

VCPM works, and I've got it as far as trying to start building the files
of the game dll. Unfortunately, the call to g++-4.1 fails (orange box
makefile recommends 4.1), saying it is being given no input files. It
is, however, and the path to ai_activity.cpp is correct. I can verify
this, because if I remove all the compiler flags, leaving just this:
        /usr/bin/g++-4.1
then it reads the file contents and throws a bunch of "not defined"
errors.

I can only presume that something in the compiler flags & options is
messing it up, but I can't see what. I'm getting into what could prove
to be an extensive process of trial and error, but if anyone happens to
know what's stopping it, that would be most helpful.

The full command & errors from my terminal output are here:
http://pastebin.com/m5c19fa1f

Note that I can get rid of those "not found" errors by editing the
generated Makefile.ServerHL2MP_ReleaseWin32 - but when corrected, they
become permission denied errors, even if I chmod the relevant dirs to
777. This is probably a side-effect of g++ thinking it has no input.

Many thanks, as ever

Andrew