Update

I found out engine->Key_LookupBinding("duck"); is returning "MOUSE2", but
only if it's the first bound key. I don't understand why this function
doesn't return an array of strings, since a binding can map to any number
of keys? Or at least supply an inverse function, which would allow you to
access all information.

Maarten