you asked for help on this before sill post my response again since i
did not see a reply:

the problem i think may stem from files missing in the project file
and thus causing problems later.

http://www.nopaste.com/p/amuitIo1z

check and see if those files are within your server vcproj file then
if not add them and see if it works afterwards.