From: "Grash" <mr_gr...@yahoo.com>
To: "Discussion of Half-Life Programming" <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 10:16 PM
Subject: [hlcoders] Physics Problem

Here's the setup: I have a prop_physics on top of a func_brush.
When the brush is disabled, either through code or though script (via a
trigger), the physics object does not drop to the ground.

When I slightly push the prop_physics with another prop, it can get into a
position where it will swing in the air from a corner on the model.

When I pick up the object and throw it through the disabled brush, it moves
through it as intended.

The player moves through the brush in the correct manner (Colliding when
enabled and moving through when disabled) in all cases. This includes when
the player or NPC (Combine Solider) stands on top of the brush and falls
through it correctly when it is disabled.

What am I missing here in the code?