I tried that. The console command is changing a static bit flag which affects
all the NPCs at the same time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean Marcel Knapp dos Santos <changremi...@gmail.com>
To: Discussion of Half-Life Programming <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 1:45 pm
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] AI Question

First off, try to find the command ai_disable. Then search for it's
declaration. It is probably being charged by a base ai class. Port it
to a specific class, like the combine soldier, then create a new
command. That may work.

2009/4/10  <quetzacolt...@aol.com>:
> Hello there,
> I am making a mod and trying to turn off the NPC's ai. I know there is a
command to turn off all of the NPC's ai at the same time but I only want to
turn
of specific NPC's ai at any given time. Is there a way that I can do that?