Uh...  How would I do that?  To clarify, I mean that the flag rotates *around
the player*.  As in, it hovers 100 units above the player's head when the
player is looking forward, and if the player is looking straight down it hovers
100 units directly in front of the player.  It rotates with the player as its
center.

-Kohan

Jorge Rodriguez <bs.v...@gmail.com> said:

> You can override the render angles on the client.
>
> --
> Jorge "Vino" Rodriguez
>

> Kohan Venets <idr...@hotmail.com> said:
> > I have a flag prop which, when picked up by the player, is supposed to
hover over their head. Unfortunately, setting the player as the parent
of the flag causes the flag to rotate with the player's view. Is there
any way to attach it to the player's position without preserving the
player's rotation? Thanks.