Hey guys its me again foo,Ok well ive been working away on my mod recently and
i followed a really cool tutorial from the VDC that explains how to make your
MODs menu both ingame and MainMenu look really funkyAnd all went well i
designed a few cool animated images in PS and IR for it and got them working
fine as VTFs in the game.
Here is my issueWhen i am in the main Menu and click on exit the Game will exit
like normal but the images for the words like "NEWGAME" ,"LOADGAME" and "Exit"
linger for a second too long whereas the logo will disappear once the game
shutdownI was just wondering if anyone knew what Method is called when i click
Quit so that i can add it to my my code something like this
     "PSUEODO CODE"IF GAMEQUIT() IS_PRESSEDSETVISIBILITY "0"ELSESETVISIBILITY
"1"
im not a great programmer im only a student doing a game course in Ireland but
i have a year of JAVA over me and i know th basics of how coding goes and the
more tutorials i complete in the SOURCE code the better at C++ i get so if
anyone has anyidea of what i can do here i would be very grateful:)CheersCathal
Mc Nally