Agreed. I think the Wiki should have a tutorial for setting up source
control with tortoise svn and prehaps xp-dev.com as an example host.

I'm still trying to figure it all out. SVN really isn't something I'm used to.

At the moment I'm thinking of having it like this:

root
root->trunk
root->branches
root->branches->sdk
root->branches->mod
root->branches->mod->trunk
root->branches->mod->branches

When there is an SDK update I put it into the sdk branch and merge it
into the main trunk. From there I merge the sdk update into the mod's
trunk and into it's branches.

Problem is I'm at a bit of a loss as to if this is how I should do it
and how to set it all up.