Hi all

I need the following but I'm not sure how to do it:

1. How do I set up my animation QCs so they contain the Move information?
That is: I don't want a move-in-place animation, I want animation with
actual velocity data. I've tried this with LX LY then printing out
GetInstantaneousVelocity which supposedly does this, but I get no movement
data (always returns zero). I've tried numerous other functions that's
supposed to return this as well. Not sure what I'm doing wrong?

2. What's the best way to do what NPCs do with GetIntervalMovement() but on
the Player? NPCs have CAI_Motor and it handles StepMove with AI_MoveProbe
and such but ofcourse that won't work with the player. I want my animations
to physically move the player, preferably by modifying the player's velocity
so that I don't have to do manual collision detection against the world by
trying to set position directly.

3. Has anyone done this before, or have an example of how best this is done?
I'm programming a third person fighting game, and I'd rather not rely on
fake velocity pushes to move the player around. I want the motion to be
exactly as how the animator originally intended.

Thx!

~M

PS thanks for the previous help, I got the entity animating!