The purpose in this is what?  Are you proposing you could have single
handedly removed all of Source's BSP requirements, improved Source's
geometry streaming, created that full terrain system and ensured it worked
with the other game systems by yourself within a year?

It looks very nice, the fact you did it in only a year is very cool, though
if you look at the likes of Alan Wake, Crysis, Unreal they all have great
terrain features, yet TF2 wouldn't be any better on it.  In theory you could
build your own terrain system within source already however it's still not
an engine design for expansive out door exploration so even with your
amazing demo Valve won't change anything until they need to.

Again, very well done on writing your terrain engine and all but if this is
an "i told you so" you'll probably want to get a few sales under your belt
and then come back to it.