I'm probably just being a retard but after sitting infront of code for the
last 6-8 hours, I can't figure out how to get the Episode 2 Jalopy
in-game... There's a prop_vehicle_jeep, and a prop_vehicle_hl2buggy, and I
believe that they took the HL2 jeep and made it into the _hl2buggy, and
replace the _jeep with the new Jalopy.

However I can't figure out how to make the connection and get it in game.
Thank you to anyone who points me in the right direction, and for excusing
my noobishness. :)