From: Nick [mailto:xnicho...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 12:20 PM
To: Discussion of Half-Life Programming
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] I intend to make a free software alternative to VBCT

Why? Valve doesn't much like open source, or linux. Valve doesn't want
to release hammer as open source. Why not work on OpenSource projects
that for an OpenSource friendly engine? You are in highschool right,
why not spend time with your friends or if you have no friends join a
club or sports team?

Just a suggestion..........