I've used it since Beta 2 and it's great for Source. If your projects
work in 2008 there shouldn't be any manual changes needed after you move
to 2010.

It's 100% worth upgrading for the new Intellisense. It's way faster and
doesn't need to be rebuilt every time the IDE starts, and also does the
inline error checking thing for Win32 C++ now.