Hey Everyone,

If you have moved your mod over to VS2010 you may have noticed that
the project files are in a completely new format (.vcxproj). This
creates quite the problem when you are going to try to compile your
mod in Linux since Valve's vprojtomake does not work with the new file
format.

I took the initiative to rewrite the XML portion of that utility to
support BOTH .vcproj and .vcxproj. I have tested this program under
Win32 and Linux and it produces exact results from Valve's utility.
Whats more? Well I dumped the use of MSXML and XERCES, which means you
NO LONGER NEED XERCES to compile Linux if you use my program!

Please read the follow abstract:
--------------------------------
This is an adaption of the original VPROJTOMAKE from Valve to support
Visual Studio 2010's new project file format. In doing this, I also
threw out the ridiculously overkilled use of the COM XML Parser for Win32
and Xerces for Linux. In its place, TinyXML, which requires absolutely
no external libraries, and is infinitely easier to read code wise.

This program is fully backwards compatible with the old .vcproj format as
well so EVERYONE should and can use this in their linux building solution
for their mod.

TinyXML 2.6.0
http://www.grinninglizard.com/tinyxml/

You can download this program here:
http://www.divshare.com/download/11158105-975

Just follow the instructions in the README :-)

Find bugs? Email me: killermonke...@gmail.com

Thanks,
Killer Monkey
GoldenEye: Source