Hello,
     To address your knee-jerk reaction I have NO intention of cheating.

     What I'm investigating is whether I can make an in-game
Pick-Up-Game(PUG)/scrim finder. The plugin would manage a tcp/ip
connection to a completely different server to get a list of forming
pugs. It would then interact with the client to allow them to see / join
/ ignore the pugs.

     My question is this:
         The serverplugin example uses IServerPluginCallbacks which is
obviously not quite acceptable... Certain callbacks are not called
etc... Is there another interface I can use that is the proper interface
for a client side plug-in?