Okay, so I'm getting myself deeper into the SDK. And we have these two files.
The CHL2MP_Player class which is derived from "CHL2_Player". Now both of these
files contains a "PreThink" which I need to work in.
Now on the client side there's also a "PreThink" located in
"c_hl2mp_player.cpp"

I'm guessing If I wanted to mess with stuff that isn't only client-side I could
put them in ether "CHL2MP_Player" or "CHL2_Player" correct?
Or if everything I'm doing can be done client-side, I should use the one
located within "c_hl2mp_player"?

And one random question while I  discussing the prethink. What calls that
function? Looking through everything, it looks like the usercmds call it? If
anybody knows the answer to that.

Sorry for the basic questions, Thanks.