Hey list!

I'm trying to recreate the effect the guys behind Alien Swarm created for
their snow. However I can't get it to work. The particle system they're
using, got 3 control points. The code uses four control points to determine
the boundary of the brush and where the particle system should expand to. I
ported the ASW code just fine, but I can't recreate the exact particle
system seeing there's some new particle operators and such available in the
ASW engine.

I'm wondering if anyone could shed some light on this, or point me in the
right direction?

Thanks in advance!

- ScarT