Unless you're on Steamworks, I'd say no.

Greenberet schreef:
Hello Guys,

we are using an extra configuration application for our mod. The problem is with doubleclick on the game in steam the mod will directly start. I want to use an option panel like in overlord when this happens.

So:
Double Click -> New Window: Start Game or Start Configuration Manager -> Choose -> Start the selected application.

Is this possible for a Mod? ( GoldSrc )

Regards
Greenberet