I am really upset that your 2009 SDK is broken. This leaves me with 2006
version to work with. I would like to make a mod for 2009 version CSS, if not I
would have to steal its models and texture and cliam it as mine. That would
break the policy of yours. Either way I would still need 2009 engine for things
like multicore support and so on. The big question is when is Valve are going
to update thair SDK? It still has that old fashioned UI which reminds me of
HL1. Please sort your tools out because it is unbearable.