Finally the message sent!

-----Original Message----- From: Trevor 'Drak'
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 5:02 PM
To: HLCoders List
Subject: [hlcoders] Where to place / Editing Entity's Client-Side (Let's trythis again)

Like some HL2 Mods (Synergy / Obsidian Conflict) I have a feature, using keyvalues, that allow you to edit/add/remove entity’s durning map loading. Can this just be handled server side? If I remove an “info_player_spawn” or any entity for that matter, because it’s left within the client’s .bsp will this cause issues? Same with removing brush based entity’s. Do I have to take care of them on the client?

Also, I’m not sure where I should call my class that handles these keyvalue files. I want them read/done soon as the map is finished loading server-side.
Thanks!