http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Category:Source_SDK_FAQ

http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Category:Programming

Jeffrey "botman" Broome

On 11/11/2010 9:22 AM, Yannick Milhahn wrote:
Hey Guys,
my Source Mod is running.
I got this 0xC0000005 Error, I just forgot to build the server.dll, too. (Shame on me!)

After this crappy start I played around with some values and create a map.
All work fine, but I canĀ“t find any good tutorials in the Internet.

One of my problem is:
How I start a new game with the "New Game" button?

Are there any good tutorials for "noobs" like me?
What are my next steps?

Thx
Yannick