Hi all on the mailing list.First post on here, hope it works :)Was following
the tutorial on the VDC (rain splashes).I have come to a problem, when I run
the mod, I get "Client: Missing precache for particle system "Rain_01"!"Rain_01
being the particle effect in Hl2:Ep2. I was trying to use the Rain_01_impact as
the particle for water splashes.Full code here: http://pastebin.com/PsqqByA1I
have tried:void CClient_Precipitation::ClientThink(){   Simulate(
gpGlobals->frametime );    PrecacheParticleSystem("Rain_01");}andvoid
CClient_Precipitation::ClientThink(){   Simulate( gpGlobals->frametime );
PrecacheParticleSystem("Rain_01_impact");}along with
tryingDispatchParticleEffect( "Rain_01",
trace.endpos,trace.m_pEnt->GetAbsAngles() , NULL );andDispatchParticleEffect(
"Rain_01_impact", trace.endpos,trace.m_pEnt->GetAbsAngles() , NULL );None of
which seems to work.Any ideas?
Many thanks, FiX