From: Marvin Kilp <marvink...@yahoo.de>
Subject: [hlcoders] Client doesn't receive network vars from server
To: "Discussion of Half-Life Programming" <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com>,
maximilian.vandenb...@gmail.com

hey coders,

i've got a problem with my declared network var.
I followed the wiki for the basic experiece system, but when
IMPLEMENT_CLIENTCLASS_DT is concerned i got an error telling me that it's not
defined.

IMPLEMENT_CLIENTCLASS_DT( C_HL2MP_Player, DT_HL2MP_Player, CHL2MP_Player )
    RecvPropInt( RECVINFO( m_iExp ) ),
    RecvPropInt( RECVINFO( m_iLevel ) ),

is what my code looks like, i am able to compile without an error or a warning
but i dont receive any data from the server ingame.

can you help me?

thanks in advance

--Marvin