From: Jed <j...@wunderboy.org>
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Linux build prediction? issues
To: "Discussion of Half-Life Programming" <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com>

Hmm...

If find your comments on the MuzzleFlash prediction interesting
because it's been something I've had issues with continually. I admit,
I'm still using the Source SDK 2006, but I've always had an issue with
muzzleflashes and case ejection events repeating (up to half a second
after the original shot) but the actual shot only coming once.

I might have to dig deeper.

- Jed