Hi list,

we're facing an issue I don't immediately know where to start to debug. Basically, in all of our maps, some physics props have an issue where the orientation of their model snaps at 90° angles instantaneously. This is not only with props, but also eg with our vehicles, so I'm looking suspicously at vphysics :). In addition, this only seems to happen on our linux server. Not 100% sure, since it does not happen consistently on all props, but we've tried reproducing it a lot on a windows listenserver without success, and on our linux dedicated server it happens frequently. Here's a video of the issue:

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrgcRvBJYBE*

At one point we had a vehicle that stood still with a driver in it, and it did a 'snap' at nearly fixed intervals of several seconds. Player got out, it went away, player stepped in, it was back ( another reason for me to look at vphysics with the evil eye ).

I'm hoping someone has hit this issue before, or can at least point me in the right direction, or, a method for debugging this. Since I'm not sure if it's related to vphysics linux internals, the linux build machine/settings, networking tolerances, ... I'm not sure where to start looking.

Thanks for any feedback ( or sympathy :D ),

Maarten