I actually tracked it down and it was because I told it to follow and walk to a certain target but never gave it the capabilities to walk.

On 3/20/11 11:52 PM, Psy_Commando wrote:
Has your character or the npc a custom made collision mesh ? Last time something like that happened to me, it was because the model compiler didn't like my custom collision model and replaced it with a super huge random shape. Result, everything on the map was stuck in the new model's collision mesh...