First of all, thanks for your efforts on improving the Source engine; the
current updates are great, and the 2009 one was a real evolution on Counter
Strike source.

I'm a mapper in CS: Source ( Rafuron, aka Hannibal[SPA]) and we are hitting
very often the limits of dynamic entities loaded in a server at the most known
mod in CS, Zombie Mod. Around the world, there are servers with more than 40
players (not only of Zombie Mod of CS), at many games like Team Fortress 2,
Left 4 Dead, etc... (as I see in lots of mapping forums), which are having this
problem. Mappers hit the 2048 dynamic entities easily if they want to make big
(and great) maps, specially for very populated servers. There is no practical
solution for this problem, unless you modify this limit.

I'm not sure that is risky to increase that number (to 4096 for example), I'm a
programmer too, and I know that sometimes, an application can't stand such
quantity of entities due a non scalable design, but if you can increase it,
please, do it. The maps are the essence of many mods, and every second, players
are more demanding; the only way to keep the glory of the Source Engine and
their games, is to increase the limits which let you build better maps. I'm
just one but I'm talking in the name of hundreds of mappers and thousands of
players.

Also, you can't use the entity "Game_Text" in Counter-Strike: Source, and the
only reason seems to be lack of the RES file "ClientScheme" on the
cstrike/resource directory...
I included the file manually and works perfectly, allowing better (and easier
to see) messages on the maps... However, this file gets loaded when you open
the game, not the map; so including it on the .BSP file doesn't help; and I
can't force everyone downloading the game from a server to go download and
install manually the file...
Couldn't you add this file Counter-Strike: Source is lacking on the next
update? Seems so easy to do...

Thanks for all.
Sincerely, Rafuron.