Is this a custom map we're talking about here?

Regardless, I'm sure you've already looked at this, but just in case:
http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Showbudget#Showbudget_categories

Scroll on down to the "Swap buffers" section and have a look.

*James Pizzurro*
Co-founder, Programmer
Agent Red Productions
646-341-3333 direct