Hi all,

I'm currently trying to accomplish something like a UTIL_TraceHull which
tells me if the trace hits a trigger_hurt entity or not. I may be
mistaken, but since those aren't solid just using UTIL_TraceHull
shouldn't be usable for this matter. What I'm currently thinking of is
iterating through all trigger_hurt entites on the current map and
checking if my hull intersects with it when I move the hull from a start
point to an end point. While this should work and also shouldn't create
any performance problems I get the impression that there must be a
better way to do this. So the question is: does anyone know an already
existing way to check if it intersects with a trigger_hurt when I move a
hull through the game world?

Jan