Thanks Saul.
I put the code you gave me into the Client-side PrimaryAttack method but it
didn't fix the problem.

Priyadarshi, thanks but this is basically the orignal asw weapons with
tweak to be used by the player, so the prediction and network table are all
complete.

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 9:36 PM, Priyadarshi Sharma <priyadarshi...@gmail.com