Have you setup breakpoints when it is setting the NetworkOrigin and stepped
through the code to find out why the server vectors are not properly being
set?

ASW Might be using a default proxy that is causing the server vectors to
fail. That is where I'd start.

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 1:09 AM, Psy_Commando <psycomma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That's ok, I'm not expecting you to mess with it and fix it for me. I'm
> just a little frustrated right now, I've been messing with that problem for
> a long time, and it just seems like there's no solutions. So I just keep
> posting what I noticed in hope someone will recognize the problem.
>
> With that said, I already followed your advices, but even when I keep the
> bare minimum it still does it, every time I make a new test vehicle from
> scratch it does the same thing. And sometimes when exiting the vehicle the
> player does it too.
>
> Also I converted the vehicle back to orangebox, and it doesn't jitter on
> OB. So it must be something with the settings in ASW I guess. The server
> red cross shakes as much, but the view and the client entity is steady. (
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXaLVWcZZDg&feature=youtu.be)
>

> On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 2:21 AM, Tony "omega" Sergi <omegal...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Like i said in the first place.. it's only simulating properly on ONE
>> SIDE. which is why you're jittering.
>> I'm sorry I don't have time to actually play with it for you, but if you
>> listen to me that should get you on the right track.
>> the client side is running it's update code as it should, but the server
>> is not moving. so the client is "fighting" with the networked values.
>>

>> On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 1:40 PM, Psy_Commando <psycomma...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> *I meant in MP with predictions off

>> --
>> -Tony

*Michael Kramer, Software Engineer & SEO Expert*
http://www.siosphere.com | kra...@siosphere.com
*[c] 801-530-9454*
*
*