Hi there,

I just compiled my bots plugin and tested it with a new mod I created from
hl2dm 2007 engine version. All ok.
But when I put my plugin into real half-life 2 deathmatch folder and run it
(with -insecure parameter) I got 2 problems:

 - Cannot open interface FILESYSTEM_INTERFACE_VERSION IFileSystem
pFileSystem.
   I just was using it to get current directory, so it is not very
important but why is this happenning?

 - When a map is started, I read all map entities and choose some to store
(so bots know where to look for health armor weapons and ammo).
   But plugin crashes with access violation

       ICollideable* pCollidable = pEdict->GetCollideable();
       const Vector& vItemOrigin = pCollidable->GetCollisionOrigin();

  when I try to access vItemOrigin, say print out x, y, z.
Obviously vItemOrigin is pointing at some bad memory area.

Why this can be happening? All other plugin intefaces are working well,
even ICvar and IVDebugOverlay (console commands are working and
also debug lines/boxes/beams).

Thanks in advance,
Boris.