Thanks for the help on the objective entity, i got it working! I didn't wanna
send two messages..
My next question is about player models. In HL1 the client can set there player
model to whatever models they had installed, and any other clients that didn't
have the model they just appeared as the default player model.
I'd like to implement this in HL2. I allowed clients to set there model to
anything, which does a (late) precache so the model actually shows up. But
other clients get the "error.mdl" model - anytime to change this?

Thanks