Hi list,

This may be a bit off-topic, but maybe someon on the list knows what's going
on. For some reason I can't get our mod (Source 2007 based) to show up in
Steam's server browser anymore. Doesn't matter if it's a listen server or a
dedicated server, none of my attempts are successful. Sv_master_legacy_mode
is set to 0 and our mod by default sends a heartbeat command when a server
is started. According tot he "setmaster" command, all three hl2 master
servers are known to the dedicated server, but take a look at the DS output
when I run the command without any parameter:

Connection to Steam servers successful.

   VAC secure mode is activated.

] setmaster add 208.64.200.65:27015

Master at 208.64.200.65:27015 already in list

] setmaster add 208.64.200.52:27011

Master at 208.64.200.52:27011 already in list

] setmaster add 208.64.200.39:27011

Master at 208.64.200.39:27011 already in list

] setmaster

Usage:

setmaster <add | remove | enable | disable> <IP:port>

Current:  None

I'd think that after "Current" a server should be listed, but it says
"None". I might be doing something wrong here but I also know that Valve
kinda loves breaking stuff for us modders. Does anyone know how I can get
the servers to show up in the server browser again?

Oh, one last thing to mention: I ran an update on the game "orangebox" with
the hldsupdatetool, but everything was already up to date.

Jan