Yes. And the XCode projects.

From: hlcoders-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlcoders-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Riley
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 1:52 PM
To: Discussion of Half-Life Programming
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] source 2013 Mac compile issues

> We are going to go ahead and ship VPC to make it easier to deal with these
> issues. Turns out the dependency chain isn't as bad as I thought
via https://github.com/ValveSoftware/source-sdk-2013/issues/13
So soon you will update the .vpc file and rerun vpc.exe to regenerate the make
files & VS project files.

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 8:15 AM, Edward Phillips
<techno_wizz...@hotmail.com<mailto:techno_wizz...@hotmail.com>> wrote:
Hey just fixed it, was an Svn bug that didn't upload those files. I however
have a new question. How do we update the makefiles? Do we have to manually
copy paste change for every new file?

Thanks for the help!
Ed

On 01/07/2013, at 7:03 PM, Edward Phillips