I'm trying to get a game working that broke when my Source 2007 was updated
to steam pipe.

The mod mounts game content from hl2, ep1, ep2, and hl2dm through the file
system like so.

struct MountContent
{
const char * name;
int appId;
};
const MountContent mountContent[] =
{
{ "HL2 Deathmatch", 320 },
{ "HL2 EP2", 420 },
{ "Portal", 400 },
{ "HL2 EP1", 380 },
{ "HL2", 220 },
};

for ( int i = 0; i < sizeof(mountContent) / sizeof(mountContent[ 0 ] ); ++i
)
{
if ( FILESYSTEM_MOUNT_FAILED ==
filesystem->MountSteamContent(-mountContent.appId) )
Warning("Unable to mount extra content %s with appId: %i\n",
mountContent.name, mountContent.appId);
else
Msg("Mounted extra content %s with appId: %i\n", mountContent.name,
mountContent.appId);
}

filesystem->AddSearchPath("hl2mp", "GAME");
filesystem->AddSearchPath("hl2", "GAME");
filesystem->AddSearchPath("episodic", "GAME");
filesystem->AddSearchPath("ep2", "GAME");

These calls succeed, which should mean that the content is available for
use, however it is not. It fails to load content from multiple of these
alternate mod sources. I can work around the problem by extracting all the
vpks from these different sources to the mod folder, but obviously that is
not a solution. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Is there something special needed in the gameinfo as well? Seems redundant
to have to define it in both places.

FileSystem { SteamAppId 218 ToolsAppId 211 SearchPaths { Game