From: wave....@hotmail.com
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 20:40:41 +0000
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Working on multiple devices

Yeah, I know. There’s also .filters files for the folder structure inside the
projects, but for now, I’ve decided to make changes to .vpc files instead of
modifying solution/project files because of easier porting later on (also due
to the suggestion of that Valve? developer,
http://steamcommunity.com/app/211/discussions/1/630800445305139250/?insideModal=1).
 If I become more familiar with the formats, I might write a little tool for
that, so I don’t have to add files and filters manually, but for now, that’ll
do.