Greetings everyone,

I apologise if this issue is already known on hlcoders, I haven't found any
reference to it yet though - Mods no longer show up in the Steam server
browser. This includes SDK base 2006, 2007 and 2013 MP mods. The issue started
after a Steam update and persists (atleast for my mods) today. There has been
some forum posts about it on the Steam forums but no one has found a solution
yet. The mod files (i.e. gameinfo.txt) match the latest ones in the SDK github
repository. Also, servers do show up in the ingame server browser, but not
outside of it. This seems to be a bug with Steam, if there isn't a solution,
I'll report it here.

I'm using Windows 8.1 x64, and the last selected game in the game tab of the
browser was a mod. Once it was opened, the game field is blank and it's showing
all games now, as if mods are no longer valid in the list.

Regards,

Peter McKeown