Maybe someone else can see the root of the problem from that StackTrace,
I can't.

In general I'd recommend you the Debugging Tools for Windows (i.e. WinDbg):
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff551063.aspx
Check the "As a standalone tool set" entry there.

Also please post more info (i.e. Launch Options in the Debugger for the
game in Debug mode etc.).