Hi All,
I made a MOD 2-3 years ago, then waited for a few graffiti and now with the
newer SDK it won't compile anymore.Is there somebody who would be willing to
take a look and tell me what is this bullshit error? And how to solve it so it
compiles again?This MOD: http://www.moddb.com/mods/hangover
I would simply like to smack those 4-5 graffiti onto some walls, build and
release it, hoping some of the original watchers are still alive and would like
to check it out.
Please help me! I'll share the whole source package so you can try it out
yourself and hopefully find a solution.I believe posting error messages would
not result in any progress at this stage.
Thanks in advance:Peter