At 01:41 AM 09/19/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>I was thinking PST was an hour behind CST which is an hour behind EST...

We (us weirdos near Ground Zero) are on EDT so we're 3 hours difference
from West Coast ...  This changes in the Phoenix area from a difference of
3 or 2 hours depending on if we're in EDT or EST ...  That always screwed
me up back in the days of having warehouses across the country and one was
in Tempe, AZ and they never change their clocks ...  ANYWAY ... trivial
drivel... I'm sorry to waste your time ... just working into the night as
usual and gives me a break every now and then ...  appreciate your
indulgence ...

BTW, thanks for the answer on the 1108, 4108 differences ... so I wait for
client update and update client and server with same file ... one download
... So 11 PST will be 1PM here in Philadelphia ...  I will have fun after
my lunch meeting ...  Should be up and running before the school kids get
out ... Those damn 13-15 yr olds kick my butt!