> How many of you have HLDS1108 running with no problems. For that
> matter,

Well, I did the upgrade on 2 out of 3 servers yesterday and they promptly
went down.  Then we all figured out there was a Metamod issue and yesterday
evening I updated the metamod.  Funny thing though -- all three servers came
back up fine, but shortly thereafter the same 2 that had crashed before
crashed again.  One had no one on it at all while the other had an average
run (something like 10 players at a time).  What's worse is that there is
NOTHING in the logs about any issues -- the one just stopped working right
in the middle of a cap and the other just stopped in the middle of nothing
at all.  The last machine though, the one I upgraded in the evening, ran
just fine and is still up.

Dom #1 -- Upgraded in early morning, crashed.  Updated Metamod that evening
and the server ran a while, had around 10 players, then crashed again during
Well (first map on load).

Dom #2 -- Upgraded Metamod in the evening and then updated HLDS (upgrade
package) and it's still running like a champ.

Dom #3 -- Upgraded in early morning, crashed.  Updated Metamod that evening
and the server ran a while, never had any players, then crashed again during
Murderball (first map on load).

I'm going to work on servers 1 and 3 this weekend -- I may end up
reinstalling them from scratch (it's really not that big of a deal -- only
takes about 15 minutes a server tops).

Noc.