Ryan: it seems to be all or nothing, which is frustrating.  I'd like to set it
so that voicecomm while alive is to teammates only, while after dying, everyone
can chat back and forth, voice version of mm1, basically.  Unfortunately there
doesn't seem to be a setting for that.  Valve?

Eric (the Deacon remix)
http://www.firekite.com