From: Stan Hoeppner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 2:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Client 1107-1108 installer froze when attempting to send survey
i nfo

Ok, I just had the survey thing at the end of the 1107-1108 client upgrade
installer blow chunks.  It just hung, and I had to kill it manually with the
W2K task manager.  I waited on it for over 60 seconds, and watched the
activity LEDs on my hub....nut'n.

So, does this mean the install completed, and just the survey was blown, or
does it mean that the install did not complete?

Thx in advance.

StanTheMan
TheHardwareFreak
www.hardwarefreak.devastation.cc