Did you realy mean 1.0.0.3 version of HL? If so, I am going to assume you are running a lan server of some sort. I would recommend updating to a newer version.
-----Original Message-----
From: Mark W. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 3:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Server Map Change

When I run my server, simple map changes like de_dust to cs_italy or any other map that is default with counter-strike,
Hlds just exits.  Does any one know why and how I can prevent this from happening in the future?  I have admin-mod running on
1.0.0.3 on Windows, but if I use rcon it works fine....

Mark