Hi all,

Can someone please tell me the best way to set up a server for clan matches
and / or clan practices? To clarify: When we have our CP's or a match, I
have specific binds, as well as different config settings, like the server
name (i.e. Match Underway), any vars like tfc_prematch, and a host of other
things.

Instead of changing these manually every week, what is the procedure for
making it all automated? Can the changes all be made via .cfg file that I
can exec. from console? Could I install another instance of TFC in a diff
folder to be launched for match play only?

Thanks!
Rob

West Coast Assassins: You have the right to remain VIOLENT!
http://wca.hopto.org