From: Sysop [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 12:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PB no more.....

So what are the chances of getting an official comment by valve on why PB
and Valve couldn't work together on a integrated solution?  PB has pulled
the plug on HL/CS because of (they say) lack of participation by Valve.  I
would like to hear Valve's side of the story, as to why we are loosing
something that could have REALLY improved the quality of the game...

~~~~
Revenge is a dish best served Colt...