does this work for cs maps as well?

-----Original Message-----
From: HoundDawg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 5:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds] cvars in mapcycle.txt???

// Instruction for using mapcycle.txt
// No, you can't change maxplayers on the server, but you can skip maps that
don't fit the current # of players
// If no suitable match is found anywhere in your mapcycle file, then the
server just moves to the next map in the file anyway.
// Minplayers or maxplayers set to 0 mean don't restrict based on that
parameter.  You don't have to include minplayers or maxplayers if you
//  are not making a restriction.  They default to 0 if missing.
// You can list a file twice in the rotation now
// You can issue a command ( rather than setting key value pairs ) at the
server console by bracketing it with a blank
//  key value: e.g., \mycommand\\
// minplayers and maxplayers are special tokens and are parsed and removed
before the commands are executed
// Commands are executed just after the changelevel command occurs.
// Be sure to remove conflicting settings from any server.cfg or
listenserver.cfg files you use since those values will stomp
//  on the ones you set here
// The double quotes are necessary
// BTW, the old format will still work
// Here's an example for the first map
cz2 "\minplayers\6\maxplayers\32"
well "\minplayers\6\maxplayers\32"
badlands "\minplayers\6\maxplayers\32"
crossover2 "\minplayers\6\maxplayers\32"
rock2 "\minplayers\6\maxplayers\32"
hunted "\minplayers\10\maxplayers\32"
casbah  "\minplayers\6\maxplayers\32"
warpath "\minplayers\6\maxplayers\32"